Studies at universities abroad, step by step
Thinking about university studies abroad, but fear that you managed it all?
To not forgotten anything, we will schedule obligations you before accepting a
foreign college waiting.
** What you need to do right from the beginning? **
** 12 to 18 months before the planned entrance to the university: **
- Choose carefully Foreign University – think of it, the more expensive
tuition fees, the greater university, and therefore a greater chance of getting
scholarships. At the same time you can use these sources of information:
universities catalogs, websites, student organizations and universities, advice
from more experienced students.
- Choose more universities – choose according to field of study, consult
with your selection of personnel advisory center, or the foreign department of
your faculty (universities).
- Learn about programs of the European Union and other institutions at your
** 12 months before the planned entry: **
- Apply the selected schools on the application form.
- Fill out and submit the application in due course – be sure to check the
conditions for obtaining scholarships. The application is usually sent by mail,
recently getting into the forefront of contact over the Internet.
- Find out what input you have to undergo tests.
** 9 to 12 months in advance: **
- Ask for a list of index and gain his translation and confirmation.
- Ask your teacher to write letters of recommendation.
- Submit a completed application.
- Ask the Foundation and the University for financial assistance.
** 4–5 months in advance: **
- You will receive a decision from the school.
- Choose to get on the school, and be aware of this decision all the schools
to which you reported.
- Please send proof of payment of university enrollment, along with other
forms that you receive from it.
- Contact the university regarding accommodations.
- Find out the conditions of health insurance.
** 3 months before entering school: **
- Ask for an entry visa.
- Reserve your ticket or ticket.
- Ensure your insurance.
The article was reproduced with modifications from our partner site www.finance.cz.