Your position: HomeArticles
Working abroad - how to choose the country? Part II. Added:20.9. 2008
Zveřejni článek na Facebooku Zveřejni článek na Delicious Zveřejni článek na Zveřejni článek na Twitteru

Working abroad - how to choose the country? Part II.

In the first part of the special working abroad and the need to be thinking about before you leave, we focused on the country's „ocean“. This time we will try to bring information to those who have the experience and money, while intending to go abroad, but would like to stay in Europe.

** United Kingdom ** Great Britain is still the most popular countries in particular because of the promise of great earnings. The good news is that citizens of the Republic no longer need to deal with a work permit, but must be registered in the list of workers (after you find a job, you must fill out the form and send it to the Immigration Office). Bound to have a NI number called (insurance number), which will issue an English registry office. The job search consultants can help organizations EURES:, private agencies or you can try yourself lucky to as „sites“: or. on the spot in the daily press. The minimum wage is new since October 2008 for workers under 18 years £ 3.53 per hour for workers 18–21 is £ 4.77 per hour and from 22 years £ 5.73 per hour. For a refund when you return home you should complete form P85 (s) and properly terminate the work and the E305 form, which can still be issued in the UK.

Detailed information and forms are available at „this address.“: Http://portal­­ce_v_eu/zeme/vb

[* * Http://www.vy­­tem/data/2399/to­wer bridge.jpg]

** Ireland ** Neither country legends, beer and green hillsides for Czech citizens require no work permit. You only have to apply for a number of so-called Irish „PPS“: http:/www.wel­­s/ppsn/apply.html (Personal Public Service). The number in Ireland, submit to your employer and notify the tax office that you work with him. Tax refund form, later asking P50, after termination of employment after completing a form E301. You can also find work through an organization EURES Web site (such as „FAS“: or through an agency. The minimum wage for adult workers is € 8.65 per hour. Information brochure in the Czech language can be downloaded „here.“: Http://portal­­kumenty/pdf_know_­before_you_go­.pdf

For more information, see „this link.“: Http://portal­­ce_v_eu/zeme/ir­sko/

[* * Http://www.vy­­tem/data/2399/ir­land.jpg]

** Germany ** Western neighbors, attracted by easy accessibility and language, which controls more than a few Czechs. To obtain a work must be approved by the competent labor office (Agentur für Arbeit), but there are exceptions where such consent is required (eg, au-pair or volunteering). Applications for work permits will also vary depending on the type of work you want to perform (seasonal work, work connection with their study period, odd jobs, au pair). If you stay for less than 3 months, do not ask permission to stay. Work best to go to one of the many web pages (eg „“: „Jobkurier“:

All other information and forms can be found „here.“: Http://portal­­ce_v_eu/zeme/ne­mecko

[* * Http://www.vy­­tem/data/2399/por­ta nigra.jpg]

Source: Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs ":…

** If you are interested in information about other countries, or. If you have any questions or tips, please contact us! **

Any use of content including receipt, distribution or other accessing articles and photos without the consent of the agent server prohibited.

2000 - 2017