Summer photo competition about 6.000 CZK
College of Business and Management College, Newton declares for all playful,
creative and enterprising students holiday contest for 6,000 CZK.
Spring break is in full swing, someone hits the warm regions, others into the
snowy heights of the mountains, some go to granny or remain faithful to the
faith the city, everything is right and nothing you in this competition
nehendikepuje. Just download the picture I love NC and incorporate them into
your holiday photos, then put it on Facebook and get the NC raised the most
inches. Original image can easily get inspired and only message that contains
the picture you portray on her own creativity has no limits: snow, sand, people
… nothing is forbidden.
Winner will receive 3,000 CZK, 2000 CZK second and third with the most
thumbs up to CZK 1,000.
Image I love NC light background download here Figure I love the dark
background of NC Download here
[* * Ncnc.jpg]
- A competitor takes the photo, which will be incorporated in a picture with
the words I love NC, where the communication will be a creative rendition of
the photo in another way.
- insert a photo to Facebook Newton College in Brno.
- The deadline is on Monday 28 March 2011 9.00. Until then, users of
Facebook applications to promote the best photos of „Like.“
- The winners are those contestants whose photos will be closing at the time
the largest number of upraised inches („Like“).
- Price for 1 place in the competition is 3.000 CZK per second instead of
CZK 2,000 and 3rd instead of CZK 1,000.
- In the event that any of the top three places more than one competitor (the
competitor has the same number of inches), decides to turn the contest
- The contest organizer also reserves the right to cancel the contest if the
total number of pictures will be less competitive than a decade and the total
number of unique voters less than fifty.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove photos from the competition with
inappropriate, offensive or nation, race, religion and ethnic group in
- The competitor is responsible for ensuring that competition is a photograph
of his work.
- A list of winners will be published by 1 4th 2011 Web site Facebook and
- Winners will receive prizes in person by visiting Newton College at
Rašínova 2, Brno. When you pick up the prize, competitors must prove their
identity and authorship of the winning photograph (such as submission of the
- The competition is organized by NEWTON College, as a registered office in
Prague, Political prisoners, 10, IR 27,081,869th